REVIVE PERSONAL & SPORTS TRAINING
THRIVE TO REVIVE
"ACTIONS CHANGE ATTITUDES"
Welcome to Revive Personal & Sports Training Studio!!! At Revive, We offer more than just Personal Training! We reinvigorate, revitalize, rejuvenate, refresh, re-energize and enliven! Our main focus is to continuously enhance ones overall Physical/Mental Health and Wellness. This is all accomplished with determination, dedication, pride and humility from our highly-qualified staff!
Revive is a state-of-the-art, first-class one-on-one Personal Training Studio! A client may train during his/her scheduled appointment (30, 45, 60 min. session) or may do Cardio/U.B.E. Training and/or Upper/Lower Body Stretching exercises during normal business hours:
Monday-Thursday 5:30am to 8:00pm
Friday 5:30am to 5:00PM
Saturday 6:00am to 2:00pm
Virtual Training/Teletraining sessions available by appointment!
We are very passionate about Conviction Training, which is training with assuredness, confidence and certainty! Before this can begin, a new Client must partake in a 1-1.25-hour Fitness Assessment. The purpose of this is to assess ones overall current fitness level, noting any orthopedic, cardiac or muscular deficiencies that may be contra-indicated to exercise.
At Revive, Our motto is “Thrive To Revive!”
Our full-fledged and highly-comprehensive Fitness Assessments are second to none!! This is all accomplished by using the most sophisticated and state-of-the-art, Fitness-Testing Equipment!
After Your Fitness Assessment is completed, We will patiently review Your results with You in great detail. This will thoroughly address the areas that need to be improved upon in order to improve Your current fitness level and enhance Your day-to-day Quality of Life!! From there, We will design and implement Your Individualized Exercise Prescription!
We distinctly measure the following:
MUSCLULAR STRENGH & ENDURANCE
"The Best Way Out Is Always Through!"
INDIVIDUALIZED EXERCISE PRESCRIPTIONS
Our highly-detailed and research-based Individualized Exercise Prescriptions are first-rate! They specifically tailor to Ones needs, goals, orthopedic limitations/injuries, etc.! Each body part is trained to the fullest during the session, with the major emphasis being on correct form and range of motion (ROM). The Prescriptions begin and conclude with Upper Body/Lower Body stretches and encompass functional movement patterns by utilizing the various exercise modalities that Revive offers! Each Prescription has a 5-to-6- week duration and is reviewed meticulously throughout! Here at Revive, We feel that it is of the utmost importance to collaborate very closely with Our Clients when developing and incorporating Their Wellness Programs!!
-State-of-the art, just under 1,600 square feet, fully air-conditioned. Built in 2008!
-Ample and well-lit parking in front and rear of studio
-3/4 inch-thick padded, high-density, durable and versatile fitness flooring throughout to prevent orthopedic injuries and to enhance one's exercise experience!
-Handicap-accessible bathroom/shower with full amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
-Towel service/Executive lockers
-Additional well-equipped changing room
-3 43-inch LED TVs and Sirius/XM music
-Water bottles provided (No Limit!)
-Newly-Upgraded Sonance Stereo System with 6 Surround-Sound Speakers!
"Carpe Diem Always!"
NEW LEADING BRAND EQUIPMENt
1) Cardio - 2 treadmills, rowing machine, recumbent bike, upright bike, 2 elliptical trainers, standing upper body ergometer (All include a personal fan and headphone capability)
2) Strength/Endurance Training - Free weights, rubberized hexagon dumbbells, functional trainer, leg press, leg extension/leg curl, back hyperextension, vertical knee raise (ab machine), therabands, TRX suspension trainer, slideboard, Smith machine, battle rope, Bosu balls, balance beam/board/disc, plyometric boxes, body bars, medicine balls, stability balls (55cm, 65cm, 75cm), risers, shoulder horn
3) Agility Training - ladder, rings, hurdles, cones, sliders, jump ropes
4) Stretching - foam rollers, prostretcher, exercise mats
5) Sierra Stretching Table - used to increase upper and lower body range of motion and also to assist individuals who have orthopedic limitations
6) Boxing Gloves and Mitts
7) Bosu Balance Pods - Allow you to achieve a total body workout as you simultaneously improve your balance, coordination, agility, body awareness and muscular endurance! By working the upper and lower body continuously, you also will be developing Core Strength and Stability, which is very important for overall Health and Fitness!
8) Bosu Hydro 40 Surge - An essential tool for integrated Functional and Strength Training that uses Hydro-inertia to create unstable resistance that increases Core Strength and builds Stabilizer Muscles! The Bosu Surge provides a unique challenge by engaging muscles throughout the body as it works to resist and control the unpredictable nature of the shifting water inside!
9) Wrist Strengthening/Stretching Modalities - Theraband Flexbars, Wrist Roller with adjustable resistance capability (Both target specific muscles for golfing, racket sports, etc.)
"The prize is in the process"
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.